Here goes:
Monday - Holiday
Tuesday - Steaks (marinated in Dale's seasoning) on grill, Balsamic Vegetables (a la Trader Joes), Mashed Potatoes, Salad
Wednesday - BBQ Sandwiches (Boston Butt Pork Roast in Crock Pot), Carrot Sticks with Ranch Dressing, Chips (Easy night since Jere and David have football practice)
Thursday - Jennifer's Chicken Pot Pie with green salad
Friday - Leftovers or Pizza
And because I love to share what we're going to eat, our breakfast menu for the week.
Monday - Holiday
Tuesday - Pancakes and Bacon with fruit
Wednesday - COLD cereal with apple slices and peanut butter
Thursday - Turkey and Cheese Biscuits
Friday - Cinnamon Rolls - It's turned into a Friday morning tradition around here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
4 comments:
once, again. Yum!
Thank you for posting your menu for the week. I am in the biggest cooking rut EVER and I get ideas off of other people. It helps break the monotony of what I cook over and over.
I just had a thought....we should all do that so we could learn from each other. Just a thought.
Cinnamon rolls are our Sunday morning tradition now too. Ever since I picked up so many cans at triples!
Post a Comment