Monday, August 25, 2008

What is wrong with this picture?

The other night, David and I went out for dinner and had our sweet babysitter put Jere and Caroline to bed. When we got home, David went upstairs to check on them and came back downstairs saying, "Jere is sleeping in Caroline's bed".

I went up there and couldn't resist taking a picture of my big 8 year old asleep in his sister's princess castle bed! (Side note: This was not her original big girl bed. My niece had this bed from ages 4-8 and was ready for a more traditional bed. We inherited this beauty. And I will say Caroline LOVES it! It even has a slide!)







Note the Truck themed pillow and his denim comforter he brought with him.







And on the other end of the bed, this is what I saw


If you wondering what Caroline is wearing - it's not pajamas; it's school spirit wear. She's hooked.

3 comments:

Donna said...

THat is so sweet! I bet he snuck in there to talk to her and they just fell asleep! That's great that you got a picture. I love that she has on her school colors. That girl is hooked on school!

Sherri said...

How cute is that? You can use that sweet picture of him in that pink bed later on in his life to torture him!

Jennifer said...

What a great big brother..but way to hang on to a little bit of your masculinity with the truck pillow, Jere! :) Very, very sweet.

I hope you guys had a nice date night. I bet you went somewhere like Chick-Fil-A or McDonalds...you know, somewhere you would never go with the kids. :)