Friday, August 1, 2008

Back from the Beach without a Christmas Card Photo

The original title of this post was: Back from the Beach with no Christmas Card Photo. How's that for wonderful grammer? It has been corrected!

My to-do list was going to be reduced by one item, but it will remain the same. I was so hoping to cross Christmas Card photo off of my list. It was not meant to be. This is the best I could do.

Not exactly what I had in mind.

Two years ago, I had an awesome picture of my two taken at the exact same spot. Not so much this year.

Here are some others that will not work:







4 comments:

Valerie said...

Hey, I can't seem to get your name spelled right to send you an email. Mine is valerie @ thestranathans.com.

That stinks about the photos, but the ones you got are cute, even if you don't deem them card worthy :-)

Donna said...

hahah! Those are funny. My favorite is the last one. I H-A-T-E taking Christmas card pictures of the kids. I always have it in my head how I want it and one will look and one won't, or one will be crying. Ughh! It's a nightmare and I always end up a nervous wreck. At least you still have about 4 more months:)

Sherri said...

What's wrong with the pictures you have? I think they look great - especially the one of Caroline looking so sweetly at Jere. So cute!

Melissa said...

Love the second one! Classic! :0