Sunday, August 24, 2008

Wanna Drink?


Thanks to Target, I have a few cases of Diet Coke, Sprite and Coke! Here is what I did:
Buy 4 12 packs of Coke Products, receive a $10 Target Gift card.
The first transaction was something like $11.07 - yall know numbers aren't my thing! I paid $11.07 and received a $10 Target Gift card. I asked the manager ringing me up if there was a limit to how many times this could be done. She replied no and I hit the town!
The next time, I purchased 4 more 12 packs for $11.07 - used the $10 gift card to pay for a portion of my purchase and owed a whopping $1.07. In turn, I received ANOTHER $10 Target Gift card.
With which I bought 4 more 12 packs for $11.07 - used the $10 gift card plus $1.07 to pay for my transaction. You guessed it, I got ANOTHER $10 gift card to Target.
Rinse. Repeat.
At this time we have 16 12 packs of various coke products on our counter top - and I paid a whopping $15.28 (if my math is right, which it probably isn't!!).
Less than a $1 per 12 pack? DEAL!
Now, who wants to come over for a glass of coke?

3 comments:

Donna said...

Okay, when your blog came up and I saw the kitchen shot with the coke boxes, I just started laughing! I love the deals you find! I may have to try this one. You're hilarious!

Chrystal said...

Now THAT'S a good deal! :)

Sherri said...

Wow - you are good!