Thursday, August 28, 2008

Menu Plan for the Week

So many of you shared with me how much you loved reading my menu plan for my family last week (or was it the week before?). Here is our Menu plan for this week:



Sunday - Chicken Divan - if I have enough interest hmmm I'll post the recipe, but it is to die for!

w/ wild rice, additional broccoli and rolls. We had our main meal for the day for Lunch today.



Monday - Sloppy Joes, chips and carrot sticks (Jere and David will be a football so it needs to be quick and easy)



Tuesday - Chicken Georgia (back by popular demand from 2 weeks ago), Salad and Sugar Snap peas



Wednesday - LEFTOVERS (Jere and David will be at Football tonight as well)



Thursday - Bang Bang Shrimp (Thanks to What's for Din-Din) and Vegetable Fried Rice

Friday - Pizza and not the homemade or frozen kind either.



Breakfasts include: Pancakes with fruit, Cheese Grits, Apples with Peanut Butter, Sausage Biscuit (Thank you Lord for Jimmy Dean frozen products!!) and as a special treat on Friday Cinnamon Rolls.

6 comments:

Donna said...

Sounds good. I want that chicken divan recipe. I've had it before and loved it. Also, you're a good mom for making nice breakfasts for your family each morning!

Dolly said...

Hi Nancy! I'm just lurking your blog today. I love your menu ideas. I hate planning out meals for the week so this gives me some good ideas! Thanks!

Oh, and I made chicken divine the other week and it was DELISH!!! Love this recipe!

Denise said...

Please post your divan recipe! I'm into making other peoples recipe's this week.

Sherri said...

You're my hero. Oh to be as together as you!

Jennifer said...

I just don't think I can visit your blog again...I'm starting to feel like a really bad mom and wife. :)) Maybe one day I'll get to where I can do this...in the meantime I'll just copy yours! :)

Nancy said...

Oh Sherri and Jennifer I SO don't have it together - just trying to do things to make things easier around the homestead!