This is the front of the beloved binder.

Here is what's inside (not pictured: area to house rain checks and interior of pouch with calculator!)

Anyone want to share pics of their binders? Melsie? Donna? Chrystal?
From the fullness of His grace we have all received one blessing after another. John 1:16
This is the front of the beloved binder.

Here is what's inside (not pictured: area to house rain checks and interior of pouch with calculator!)

Anyone want to share pics of their binders? Melsie? Donna? Chrystal?
6 comments:
Excuse me, you have a THREE RING BINDER for your coupons?!!! I'm embarrassed to show you a pic of my little humble coupon plastic folder. See, Nancy? This is the PERFECT topic for a night at the Coupon Club. You could give us a lecture on how to organize coupons, etc. Man. I thought I was doing good stapling my copies together and organizing them by aisle. You are such a trend setter.
Wow! Donna even has be beat! I'm still taping the edges of my 4x6 spiral binder together! I should bit the bullet and buy a bigger organizer to make it easier!
Doing mine on my blog right now! I ment to tell you Costco had them for 9.99, they have a shoulder harness. I splurged and bought one. I'm going to wait until they go on sale to buy another one for my non-food.
Wait, they actually sell Coupon binders with shoulder harnesses? I need to see these.
Chrystal- Yes, it's time to bit the bullet. Make it easier on yourself!
Donna - get thee to Melissa's blog to see ACTUAL photos of her binder with harness!!
I stand in ovation for you ladies who take the time to organize coupons and then actually use them.
YEA!!!!! for you!!!
Wendy P.
Post a Comment