Here are the proud scientists
Have you ever had conch fritters? This is what they are made of. Yuck!Other photos from today
This afternoon we went to see Journey to the Center/Middle of the Earth. And if that wasn't enough we ourselves journeyed to the outlets. Here is Caroline wrestling one of her cousins while in Stride Rite.


After the outlets we enjoyed conch fritters at a near-by seafood establishment. NOT! We went to the ever popular Hanser House restaurant. Where they know you by name. Or in my mother-in-law's case - your situation. They know her as the lady who's car was broken into while dining at their restaurant. No joke someone threw a rock to break the window of her car several years ago. They thought they were getting a wallet - they got a makeup bag. Obviously a professional job.
.jpg)
2 comments:
Where do you go?!? I never find any cool shells. Of course, I'm not all that sure I'd be keen on boiling a conch shell and pull *that* out. Ewww!
That is disgusting. Unfortuately, I think I've had conch fritters before...and I liked them!
I'm proud of you for blogging at the beach. That is a sign of a true, die-hard blogger! Now get to work on your TOp 25.
Post a Comment