Is there some talent you wish you could do? Among other things, sewing and the creative arts are some things I wish I could do. But because I am not gifted in these areas choose to focus on things that I can do.
As a child, I grew up with a mother who could smock, sew, etc. But after my required semester of home economics I figured out that sewing was not for me. Lately, my mom has taken a renewed interest in such crafty things as quilting, making cards, and now this:
She turned a Hanes sweatshirt into a jacket for Caroline. And Caroline loves it!
.jpg)
4 comments:
How cute is that! Your mom needs to participate in the next Fall Swap!
I might need to see this up close to steal- I mean share- this idea. Cute! Is that pink a ribbon or a ruffle?
How very cute! I'm with you...I can sew a respectable dress for Sara, but I must have a pattern. :)
Very cute. I thought she was just going to do the pink trim, I love the addition of the fabric too!
Post a Comment