Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Exciting Announcement

I'm not sure if it's my menu planning prowess or the exciting recipes I post, but regardless I've been invited to contribute to the blog - What's for Din-Din?. Thanks, Donna!

If you haven't visited this blog before, take a look at it for all kinds of dinner inspiration!

On my list to try:
Ranch Salsa Dip - a yummy sounding appetizer, Crock Pot Cream Cheese Chicken, Baked Spaghetti, and of course the previously mentioned Chicken Pot Pie.

Look for me there as soon as I figure out what recipe to post! (I posted an easy recipe that is an oldie yet a goody recipe).

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Welcome to What's for Din Din!!! Speaking of dinner...I made your MIL's Chicken Divan recipe tonight and it was a HIT! The only thing I will do differently next time is to NOT use broccoli that has been in my freezer for close to a year - think I will try fresh next time! HA HA

Re: your previous post and Trader Joe's...we don't have one around here but I've just recently heard about them. Man, we don't have a Harris Teeter or a TJ's...what's going on here Greenville?!?!

Donna said...

Jennifer! I made Nancy's Chicken Divan tonight, too!!! It was "DIVAN" (think of a lady with a southern accent). Seriously, it was so good. I used fresh broccoli. I will definitely be adding this to my recipe book.

I'm glad you are on WFDD. Post more good recipes!!

Chrystal said...

Oh man, I thought you had a BIG announcement . . . not something about cooking!

Dolly said...

Nancy, out of the recipes you want to try I LOVE the chicken crockpot cream cheese recipe. If you haven't tried that one yet, you may want to try that next. It's a staple at our house. SO GOOD!

Melissa said...

Congras and I'm glad you told us about the site. I now subscribe in my google reader. I can't wait to try some of the recipes!

Unknown said...

Welcome to WFDD, Nance (LOL...mind if I call you Nance since we're OLD friends?). I'll have to try out the Divan! I think I'm shooting for the Chicken Pot Pie this eve. :)

Nancy said...

Oh HPS, We had the chicken pot pie last night (per the menu plan) and my family loved it! For sure the best chicken pot pie I've ever had. Hope your family likes it too.