Wednesday, September 17, 2008

It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year!

For those of you who don't know, it's triple time here in the Queen City! When I found out the date for Triples, I was a bit concerned - I have Bible Study on Thursday Mornings at 9:30, promptly!

Thanks to my wonderful husband - who drove the children to school -, I was able to hit the Harris Teeter at 7 am! I made two trips and spent around $17.00 total. Here is a picture of my loot:


Included in these transactions were:

3 10 packs of Powerade (approx. $16)

5 Colgate Toothpastes

4 Jif Peanut Butters

2 Boxes of Gripz

Brown Sugar

3 Dukes Mayonnaise
Cheese-Its

Butter ($4.xx to send off for a rebate!)

Welch's Grape Jelly

3 Boxes of Dole's Mandarin Oranges

Minute Maid Juice Boxes

Several boxes of Success Rice

Several boxes of Zatarans Rice

4 Taco Seasoning Packets

6 Packages of Crescent Rolls

Lysol Cleaner

2 Nesquick Milk Drinks

2 Marie Callendar Dinners

And I made it to Bible Study on time!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

You girls are absolutely bringing tears to my eyes today. I am so impressed and even more determined to get more free packages of potatoes!!

Way to go, Nancy!!

Donna said...

That's great! You got some stuff that I didn't have coupons for. I think it's funny how people get different coupons. We need to have a time where we all get together and clip/trade coupons!

Kelley Burch said...

You are my hero!

Dolly said...

Wow! I wish I could be with you and Donna and watch how you do it, what to look for, etc. You girls are inspiring. And good for your husband to help out with the savings!

Chelle said...

Woo hoo! Don't you love it? It's almost as good as Christmas!