Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Bullet Blog Post

Since I haven't posted in a while and I don't have that much to say, I'm going to blog in bullet format. In no particular order
  • We still have a gas shortage and lines in Charlotte.
  • The economy concerns me, but I am learning that my security is in Jesus Christ and nowhere else.
  • David has been in two golf tournaments over the last week or so. Last week he was in New Life 91.9's Golf Tournament. Yesterday the same group (Brad, David, Steve and Terry) WON Carmel Christian's Golf Tournament. Congratulations Gentlemen! (this is for you Leslie!).
  • Matthews Matters turned out great! Our church had over 1100 people come out to help beautify the town of Matthews.
  • I'm not exactly following a menu plan, but tonight for dinner I am making Shrimp Fried Rice (i.e. Shrimp I saute served over Trader Joe's Vegetable Fried Rice - we are gourmet here!)

I think that's it for now!

7 comments:

Leslie said...

Nancy,
I couldn't wait until I got home to see if you added it to your blog and you did. YEA!! (with a little prompting from me, of course) :) Does David read your blog? I love reading it, especially the menu for the week. I will say I've used a couple of your recipes, so thank you and my family thanks you also! Keep writing!!
Leslie

Leslie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Donna said...

YOu've been a busy girl! Come to the consignment sale on Thurs. They had TONS of size 5's and 6's.

Anonymous said...

Nancy,
Sorry your shrimp fried rice didn't happen last night because of my kids! I REALLY appreciate you helping me out yesterday for my car troubles!Thanks again!!!

Nancy said...

Christy,
Jere and Caroline were thrilled to have pizza instead of shrimp fried rice! It made their day to have a fun afternoon with Joshua and Madeline.

Kristi Smalley said...

I was wondering where the latest menu was?

Jennifer said...

What a stud husband you have! Hope you're having a good week!