
.jpg)




Somehow, I'm unable to narrate these pictures. The gist of these is this: Jere plays football, it's really hot. David is one of his coaches - it's really hot. Caroline likes to cheer for her brother!
And the last picture is at yesterday's game at Steele Creek - where we lost 46 -6, but had a great time doing so! David is wearing his coaching shirt. Doesn't he look all professional?
The man in green is David's dad. Jere was so excited to see him at his game!
PS- Yesterday we had to be at the field 1 1/2 hours prior to game time. When we got there, I thought I'd go grab some lunch so that I didn't have to eat something at the concessions stand (and sit in the hot sun for 1 1/2 hours). I called Melissa on her cell and drug her with me to the Cracker Barrel!!! There is one MINUTES from the Steele Creek fields. Too bad we don't play them more often!
.jpg)
4 comments:
Nancy,
You didn't really have to "drag" me to Cracker Barrel. I'm glad the boys are on the same team. Who cares if we loose, their having fun!
Melissa
I'm laughing at the final score! Way to go, Titans!!!! And, yes, David looks very professional. Does he carry around a clipboard and wear a headset?
Today is the perfect Cracker Barrel day...cold and rainy. I could go for their vegetable stew and biscuits!
Your posts have a recurring theme...Cracker Barrel! And yes, Donna is right...today would have been a perfect day for their chicken and dumplings. Okay, so next time it's a really rainy day we should all meet at the Gaffney Cracker Barrel...for FOOD and maybe, just maybe, a little shopping!
What a good post. I have to say that I was sweating just reading about you sitting in the sun. I also wanted to comment on your last post. What a neat day you made for Jere in celebrating his baptism. Isn't it so special when your kids accept the Lord?
Post a Comment