Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Webinar

Tonight our family went to Jere's baseball scrimmage. They have been practicing for a while, scrimmaged last week, this week and will start their season on Saturday. Unfortunetely, David and I are going to miss his first game. We made our plans prior to baseball schedules being published. It was alot of fun to see how much the team has improved even in one week's time.

One of the mom's was talking to me about a webinar she conducted this afternoon. A webinar? I laughed out loud when I heard this term - apparently this is an online seminar conducted over the web. On the way home, I started to think about other terms that were not in dictionaries (do these exist anymore?) or used several years ago. You know - Blog, blogging. That is a relatively new term. Some more came to mind, but in true- to- life fashion for me I can not recall them!

~Nancy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have some words for you that are not currently in the dictionary... but this web blog will not let me post them. Tee hee just kidding!! Miss you bad... let's do lunch sooooon!! Seriously!

Blessings, Part II
Me