Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Changing things up!

Today was the first day back at school after Spring Break for Jere and also a WEE school day for Caroline. Oh thank you Lord! Last week was wonderful, sleeping late, not having a schedule, spending time with my children, all of those wonderful things. But by yesterday afternoon I had had enough. Enough of the lack of schedule and spending time with my children. I was pumped about sending them back to school today!

Needless to say, it has been a fine day! I was able to run about 40 minutes (mileage to be announced later) with my friend Erin. We had a blast catching up and getting in our exercise. I am always looking for friends to run with. Any takers?

Blessings,
Nancy

Edited to add: I checked the mileage and we ran 2.9 miles!!

1 comment:

Sherri said...

40 minutes! That's fantastic! I am so proud of you. It will be a while before I can keep up with you, but I look forward to running together.