Monday, March 17, 2008

An outdoor run

My neighbors are training for a 1/2 marathon. Today's run was scheduled to be 3 miles. I did it! I ran three miles with them. And it was.... outside. I did not run on the treadmill today. It took about 40 minutes. That is the update!

~Nancy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK Here goes... yesterday ( Monday ) I walked 3 miles. Leisurely pace and with a friend (good Nicole) and talked the whole way. It took a little over an hour. Today (Tuesday) I'm stepping it up a little... by myself... iPod on. I'm trying to work up to a 3 mile run. Not sure about runnin a 5K. Don't know much about those. Info, please. I'll keep you posted later if I don't freeze my rather substantial booty off!

Lisa

PS Jake said major salvation prayer and wants to be baptised ASAP Yay God!