Did you know you are supposed to switch out running shoes after 300-500 miles? Well I did, but did not do so. If I had to guess my running shoes probably had at least 800 miles on them. The other day I went to Rack Room and took advantage of their buy one pair and get one pair at half price sale. For around sixty dollars I now have two great pairs of running shoes.
My feet have never felt better.
I'm not sure how long this deal is running, but wanted to give yall the heads up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
6 comments:
THat deal is always on at that store. Seriously, I don't think they ever get rid of it.
There is nothing like a brand new pair of tennis shoes. I love it!! Glad your feet feel better. Just in time or zumba:)
I' don't run (unless something is chasing me - especialloy these days), but I, too, am the proud owner of two new pairs of tennis shoes, thanks to the RR sale. I love a deal!
Yeah Donna - come to think of it, the week before Christmas I bought Jere two pairs of tennis shoes - same deal buy one get one 1/2 off.
I hear you Kristin - something about being 30 something weeks pregant (KRISTIN NOT ME!) doesn't gel with running!
Kristin, I'm LAUGHING at what you said...."only run when someone is chasing me"! I'm shaking! That's good.
Let's see, 800 miles, that would mean that I would be wearing the same shoes that I wore in 5th grade. Sounds like a deal to me!
Have a great weekend!
So that's why I haven't been able to run all these years.....its the shoes....ITS NOT ME!!!! Ha!
Post a Comment