Thanks to everyone for letting me know you are a reader! I am glad that each of you read this crazy compilation of my life and the life of our family!
A few highlights from this week:
This did not happen this week, but I have to share this as a highlight. Last week David passed his Commercial pilot certification! This means that he could fly people for hire - if he wanted to. While he does not plan to transport people and be compensated for doing so this certification is a result of so much hard work. I am so proud of him! One of the things I admire about David is when he sets a goal he achieves it! And he achieves it to the fullest. David - if you are reading this- I am looking forward to flying to lots of fun places with you!
Jere and Caroline were out of school on Monday for MLK Day and then had a bonus day off due to the snow! What a great day Tuesday was. They were in and out the entire day and had a blast.
Caroline is Super Star this week. Tomorrow our family will be having lunch with her and sharing in her special day. She has requested a cookie cake that has a BIG star in the middle with Caroline written around it to share with her friends. She has also selected two books to read to the class.
My camera is missing! I do hope to find it soon. I would like to be taking pictures of all of these fun times. And of the cookie cake!
I finally was able to go to Zumba today. The ROC was closed on Monday due to water issues and Tuesday due to the weather. It was so much fun and while I'm still not coordinated and probably (who am I kidding?) I do- look really stupid; I enjoy it! Does anyone have a Zumba DVD they'd like to recommend? I want to make sure I've got the moves right.
I think that's about it. Have a great weekend everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
3 comments:
Aww, man! You're going to be really good at Zumba on Monday when we go and I'll still be the newbie. I have to catch up!!! Yes, we need to get a DVD to nail down those steps.
Congrats to David and Caroline!! That's really cool.
You don't look stupid during Zumba...you look like all the rest of us!
Congrats to your hubby, David! Hey, I got an idea...why doesn't David fly around the country picking up all of our blog friends and then bringing everyone back to Charlotte for a big blog reunion. We would all chip in for gas. HA HA
Have a great week!
Post a Comment