Monday, January 19, 2009

Change of Plans

Oh I am so not a "go with the flow" kind of person. Yes, I can do it. But - NO I do not like it. Our kids are out of school today and I had it all worked out (literally) to go to Zumba this morning. David was going to be home this morning so it worked well for me to go to the 9:15 class.

After donning multiple layers and arriving at our church in the freezing cold - I discovered the ROC (gym) would be closed due to some sort of water issue. Bummer! I decided I would just have to run on the treadmill at home - even though time can sometimes d-r-a-g while running on the treadmill - compared to time flying by during Zumba class.

With that story in mind, here is what our family will be eating for dinner this week - but just remember this could change!

Vegetable Soup (with meat) and cornbread

Shrimp and Pasta - this will be an experiment and I will let you know how it goes, with spinach/strawberry salad

Mexican Chicken Casserole, Sugar Snap Peas, Green Salad

Spaghetti with Salad

I'm calling this week of meals "Boring and Basic"!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nance, I'll give you some of my flow and you give me some of your planning and we'll be THE perfect mix! Those meals aren't boring, either!

Donna said...

Sorry about the ROC. I hope they get that problem fixed! I did the treadmill yesterday morning, too, and I totally agree about the time dragggggggggging on . I'm trying to get Roy to put a TV in front of ours!!