This post will be staying at the top of the blog for a few days. Scroll down to view current "material"!
This morning at church a friend commented to me that she had seen David earlier in the week and told him that she reads my blog. His comment was something like "everyone tells me that" or something to that effect.
Later, I asked him who these people are who read the blog and he couldn't remember! So come on - come on out.
Comment! I'd love to know who you are.
And for those of you who are looking for the menu plan for the week- I'll have it up soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
11 comments:
You know I read your blog! Love it!
Okay, okay...I admit that I read your blog. Can't hide any longer. :)
OK, so I've been lurking for a very long time cuz I'm too dumb to know how to comment... Michael is standing over my shoulder to help me and assure that I don't destroy the computer in the process. Have enjoyed your blog. Deena
Nancy -
I too read your blog. I have been a lurker as well. I always enjoy what you post.
Stephanie
You know I am a fan! :)
I think you know I read your blog, but just to make sure here I am to say hello :)
Uggh, lurkers. I had the same problem until I went private and then people I didn't know wanted to be invited to my blog. That's the best way to find out who these people are. Announce that you're going private and see who wants an invite.
Booo, lurkers! It creeps me out when someone talks to me about something I know I didn't tell them...until they say "Oh yes, I read that on your blog!"
So take me off your "lurker list"...you know I'm a faithful reader, even if I don't always have time to leave a comment!
You are my inspiration.
I'm down w/ TBB...yeah, you know me!
You know I read your blog. I am not good about staying up to date. I know I am behind when I get on here to read and realize I already knew that happened! Sorry, I'll try to stay current. If I had a way to read it from my phone like a crackberry I'd be so much better!
Hey I bet I know those two anonymous ones. One of them I think I told about your blog.
Post a Comment