Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Year/New Week

Jere and Caroline go back to school tomorrow. Yesterday I spent some time getting organized - my desk is all cleaned out and raring to go for some serious paperwork to come home again. I planned our meals for the week AND went to the grocery store - we're set!

In no particular order, here's what we are having for dinner this week:

Country Fried Steak
Sloppy Joes
Baked Potato Bar
Chicken Stir Fry
I have the ingredients to make this again - I tried it last week and it was a HIT! Easy and, in my opinion, even better the next day for lunch!
Chicken Georgia (a blast from the past)

Tomorrow I am looking forward to my children returning to school (but not getting up so early) and exercising with Kelley (who needs a blog!) right after drop off. I am also looking forward to doing laundry in peace, and crossing off some things on my to do list - organize my children's closet anyone?, playroom, order more clothes for them online (they do grow!) and maybe create a new to do list.

Of course by 2:00 or so, I'll be looking forward to pick up time and seeing their sweet faces.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Whoa, Nance. You've got your act 2gether! I think "planner" might be your middle name. You and Stace really should have talked more at the breakfast. She is totally the same way. You go, girl. You go!

Donna said...

Wow, Nancy. You are on top of it! You are a list maker, huh? THat meal list sounds good. Baked potato bar? YUMMY!

Nancy said...

You are sweet Hannah, but No - I really do not have my act together. At all. And Dona the potato bar is just baked potatoes with topping choices - personally I put sloppy joe meat on mine and it was yummy!

Jennifer said...

Ummm, can I come over for some good ole country fried steak? My mom made that all the time when I was growing up. Do you make the gravy in the grease leftover from frying the steak...it makes it so good!

Good for you getting it all done...doesn't it feel so good to get back into a routine? Love it!