Thursday, January 29, 2009

New Trend?

This is going to sound so petty, but I just have to say it. What is the deal with people wearing hair curlers to Harris Teeter? TWICE in the last two weeks I have seen ladies with pink and blue curlers in their hair while shopping. And it wasn't like they were running in to buy a gallon of milk either - they were there for full-blown shopping trips.

One sighting of a curler clad lady and it's strange. Two sightings of curler wearing people - is this some sort of new trend that I'm unaware of?

6 comments:

Donna said...

I"ll admit, I"m a curler wearer, but not in public. I haven't seen any of them at HT but I'll be on the lookout!

Chrystal said...

You should try it . . .only then you might really be a loser mom! :)

Kelley Burch said...

Why do you have to talk about me like that?

Sherri said...

I'm waiting for it to be trendy to wear no make up, have bed head and wear pj's to HT...oh how I live for the day!

Unknown said...

Next time, can you PLEASE just take a pic w/ your cell phone. That would make this post ROCK!

Happy Four said...

I agree with Hannah...take a photo next time and upload it...haven't seen any curlers at the Harris Teeter I frequent, but will be on the look out!