Or at least has the potential to do so.
Today in Caroline's folder I discovered a note informing me that Caroline will receive a trait tag in Chapel on Tuesday. For those of you keeping track, this would be the third week in a row that I have attended Lower School Chapel.
Do I need to point out that if I am in Chapel on Tuesday mornings I can not be in Zumba class at the same time?
In my defense, this will be Caroline's second trait tag. Back in the fall, when she received her first, I told both children that I would only come the first time they received their trait tags. I mean, there really is no limit as to how many they could receive. I guess there is a limit because the tags are for specific traits, but you get my point.
And really, if it is like this with two children - how do people have three and four children?
The dilemmas of a Loser Mom or Potential Loser Mom........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
6 comments:
I seem to recall you predicted this my happen my friend... :) Whether you go or not does not make you a loser mom - you are a great mom!
ok, I meant "to" happen my friend. My gosh my brain is fried (and I promise, no alcohol was involved in that post!)
Man, your kids have great character traits, huh?! Just ask Caroline if she really wants you to be there...better yet, make David go and you hit zumba!!
I agree with Donna. Has he even been yet??? You can tell my other husband I said that. In fact, maybe I will skip work and come to Zumba, too.
I might just bring work with me to Zumba on Tuesday, how does that sound? You'd be running to chapel if I did that!
I know, it really stinks that your children are so well behaved and have so many good character traits...tell them to stop acting like that...mama's got other things to do! :)
Post a Comment