
Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. James 1:17
Today our firstborn turned nine! Nine is halfway to 18! I hear it all the time, but seriously where.did.the.time. go?
It seems that just last week he was our "surprise" pregnancy (married less than a year when we found out we were expecting this blessing) and just days ago he was born. Time flies. Oh my word - it flies!
These are pictures of pictures - I am clueless about scanners!
What a joy and delight Jere has been. From the very beginning he brought joy into our lives. Today he brings laughter and FUN into our home. This child loves sports! Playing with friends - especially his cousins! And all things boy - playing in the woods, burping and other "noises".
So tonight I am thanking God for Jere- the child who made me a mother, David a father, the two of us parents - and all of us a family! Truly he is a gift!
.jpg)
8 comments:
That's sweet! Happy Birthday Jere. I remember when I had him in the summer program at Carmel. I think he was 3? I thought he was the cutest and funniest little boy. He used to say he had a headache and needed a coke?! Hahah! He is a sweet boy, Nancy!
Very sweet, nancy. I'll remind you of those words tomorrow when you are mad at him.
Awww...I know you love him so much. Time really does fly...soak in every moment with your sweet boy!
So sweet Nancy! Happy Birthday to Jere!!
Happy Birthday Jere! My goodness those babies sure are cute - it's hard to believe how fast they grow up!
Happy Birthday, JERE! I hope you have a special day and you stop growing so fast, ya hear?
Happy Belated Birthday Jere! How did I miss this post? He's a cutie pie and I love the hospital pic of you guys. He looks like he's doing the Dr. Evil thing from Austin Powers...100 billion dollars! :)
Jennifer! That is hilarious! I just looked back at the hospital picture, and Jere is doing the Dr. Evil pose!!!! LOL!
Post a Comment