Yesterday while running my kids from here to there Jere needed lunch. He requested Wendy's and since we were passing one I happily complied. After placing his order I pulled up to the window to pay. And saw this (you have to look really closely - this is the best pic I could get and it was taken while I was driving around the Wendy's)
.jpg)
So I thought maybe the kind folks at Wendy's were unaware of their pet. I just said to the cashier - "Did you know you have a chicken roaming your parking lot?"
"Oh yeah - he's been there about a week." was her response.
I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried.
.jpg)
5 comments:
what in the world?! What Wendy's is this? It might help explain the chicken if we know the location.
Way to go, Nancy. The sign of a good blogger is someone who ALWAYS has their camera ready!!
That is just crazy!!! :)
Donna - it's the one on Independence near 485 (sort of near Costco). And I'm not sure why it looks like we were there on Sunday, but this took place on Saturday.
If it's the one in Matthews near Butler, he's been there way longer than a month.
Ok read your comments, I bet it's the same Wendy's. It was there near the end of summer/begining of school when we saw it. Didn't it make the news or something? Maybe it came from Bojangles next door? :)
Post a Comment