Yesterday I was shopping at New Creation - a great Christian bookstore here in Matthews. As I was checking out I saw that Casting Crowns' Christmas CD - Peace on Earth - was out and was on sale for 1/2 off! I added it to my order and as soon as I got in my car I put the CD in my CD player.
Seriously, this is the best Christmas CD I've heard in a long time - In my mind it's up there in with Sandi Patti's Christmas music. Of course, the style is a bit different than Sandi's! It is some of the best worship music ever!
My absolute favorite song on this CD is Christmas Offering - click here and then click on song #8 and you can experience this incredible song. As you hear it, it will seem familiar - I think it is a Christmas adaptation of another song - Offering. While you are on the site, go ahead and listen to this CD in it's entirety! I'd love to hear your thoughts on this music!
I hope we sing this in church tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
4 comments:
Oh, I'm so glad to find out there's another Sandi Patti fan out there...well, her music not her marital choices from a few years back. :)
I will add this to my Christmas music list to get...ASAP!
Hope you're doing well and have a great week!
Nancy and Jennifer, y'all are making me laugh with Sandi Patti! LOL! I don't know why I think that's funny, but I do:)
I will have to chack out this new CD. I'm always wanting to hear new Christmas Music.
I like your new blog picture, too!!
I agree, Nancy, that this is a great cd...although it would have been even better if I had scored it for 50% off! I listen to it all the time...when I'm not listening to Psalty and Veggie Tales, that is!
Nancy, I live in Matthews and will purchase the CD. Thanks for the recommendation.
Merry Christmas to you. The photograph heading of your children is beautiful.
Caroline
Post a Comment