We are getting ready to welcome a sweet little blond lab into our family. Jere and Caroline know that we are thinking about getting a dog, but they have no idea when. We've been discussing names for this new puppy -who is a girl- and have narrowed it down to three:
Drake
Fancy
Georgia
We would love some other names to consider. I would love to hear your suggestions!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
10 comments:
Fancy! Fancy! I LOVE Fancy!!!!!! That's my vote.
Lola
Piper
Clarabelle
That's all I got. Congrats on the dog!
Woah! Good job on getting a dog! The kids will love her. I like Fancy, too. That's cute:)
Folks (thats for you Donna), remember my name is Nancy. Fancy? Let's think this through.
THat's why I like it. Fancy Nancy. Good ring.
Our friends named their dog, Chanel...but I also like Fancy ;-)
I like Fancy the best!!! Very cute! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! :)
What about Blondie?
If you go with Fancy I will forever hear "Here's you one chance Fancy don't let me down...." ringing in my ear everytime I see the dog.
Speaking as a fellow yellow lab mama - don't choose a dainty name! If your girl is anything like ours, she'll need a strong name to go with her clumsy, full speed ahead demeanor. Our "Daisy" should have been a Zena or Helga or Olga. Of course, I do love Fancy - even if it is a little dainty. I can just see her with a little pink bandana around her neck...
New Post, Nancy. Come on! I want Thanksgiving pics!
Post a Comment