Today after our core group time and lecture at Community Bible Study we had a luncheon. These ladies can cook! We had salads of all kinds, party ham sandwiches and incredibly yummy desserts - banana pudding and mint brownies.
The Wild Rice Chicken Salad was so yummy that we all requested the recipe. Here it is hot off my email:
Two boxes of Uncle Ben’s wild rice (cooked to package directions)
Cut up chicken
Celery couple of stalks
Grapes (optional)
Water chestnuts (optional)
Mix all together with Mayonnaise (1/2 cup to a cup) just depends
Season with season salt.
I'll be making this very soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
3 comments:
hmm. That does sound interesting. I have TONS of Uncle Ben's wild rice from Triples back in July!
That sounds yummy! See, so many, many benefits of doing bible study! :) I'm going to have to make that!
I'm with Donna...I have 4 boxes of Uncle Ben's wild rice so maybe I'll try this recipe!
Post a Comment