My two were off from school today for Fall Break. Last week I had arranged for Caroline to have a play date with a friend from school today. Long ago (i.e. within the last couple of years), I realized when I had a play date for one I might as well have a play date for the other - it just works well for us to do that. So Jere has a friend from school (his cousin) playing today too.
Today has been lots of fun and I must say, I get more done during these play dates than I would when it's just my two. Earlier today I made this yummy apple cake to bring to a friend tomorrow. The recipe came from my friend/neighbor Cathy - any recipe she gives me is a sure thing! I will post the recipe in a bit on the what's for din-din blog. I have not tasted it, but can already tell it is going to be yummy!
The girls are playing with sidewalk chalk and the boys are running around as usual! Do you find it's easier to have play dates for more than one child or am I crazy?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
2 comments:
Well I can't speak of play dates with more than one child, but a play date for one is easier for me too!! Glad you enjoyed your day!
Well, I only have one and I can definitely get more done when he has a friend over. I mean, I can only play with trains for so long...know what I mean? :)
Post a Comment