Thursday, October 23, 2008

Warming Up

Tomorrow I "leave" for the Avon Breast Cancer Walk. I use quotation marks because the event is here in Charlotte, but I am staying at the host hotel with our team. Today I've been getting my things together and making sure the laundry is caught up here so that David and the children have clean clothes to wear.

Jere has a football game Saturday morning that I will have to miss. Today he said, "what happens if you're not there to see us win the game?" I wanted to reply that I was pretty sure that wouldn't be the case because they've lost the last six games - out of six games. But I didn't. I just told him that I was sure they would win the game and he could call me and tell me all about it.

Can't wait to return and share pictures from the weekend! Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Donna said...

Go, Nancy! I know you'll have a fun time (even in the rain) with all of the girls. What a fun weekend! Can't wait to see the pictures.

Melissa said...

I'm praying for you since I'm up at 6AM! It looks cold and wet out there girl, I hope you are warm and dry!
I forgot to ask you if I'd have the pleasure of keeping Caroline company at the game today. So far it looks as if we are still on. Go Tite---Ans! (am I saying it right)