This is the closest I have come to an affair. Last month I went to a different hair stylist (and for that matter, colorist). There, I said it. I let the new stylist/colorist - cut and color and who knows what to my hair. I bought the special shampoo and conditioner for treated hair. Did you know you had to use special hair product on colored/highlighted hair?
My hair looks okay. The color is fine - just a bit lighter for summer. The style is what I am struggling with. I really like how Cindy did my hair. Once you have to change an appointment, Cindy is really hard to get scheduled with again. In a moment of weakness, I cheated and went to someone else. I was going to have to wait to see Cindy and I am so impatient. I have called and left numerous messages for Cindy. But have not received a call back. If she'll take me back, I will NEVER stray again!
I told David last night that obviously what I have done is the equivalent of having an affair. Except that God didn't include you shall not go to a different hair stylist in the Ten Commandments.
Postlude: On the drive to the beach yesterday, SHE CALLED ME BACK! I seriously entertained the thought of turning back, but came to my senses quickly. Hallelujah - I'm going to go in when we come home from the beach!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
3 comments:
Nancy, this is hilarious because I am contemplating having an affair on my stylist!!! I go back and forth on whether I should do it. Will I feel guilty when I see her again? Will she be able to tell by my haircut/color that she wasn't the one who did it? What will I say if she asks me?
Good post!
Girl, you know how I feel about this one. With as many great stylist's there are in Charlotte, you shouldn't have to beg for an appointment to have someone cut your hair so YOU can pay them!
Sherri - I know what you mean, but I really like (almost LOVE) the way she cuts my hair. She is a busy girl and does not have a receptionist book her appointments.
Good point though!
Post a Comment