Wednesday, June 4, 2008

A Bloggy Good Lunch!

Today was Caroline's next-to-the-last dance class this year. Their recital is coming up on Father's Day - we're all so excited! Anyway, after dance class a group of us went to McDonalds. I know what you are thinking - yippee skip, but this is no ordinary McDonald's. It has a stacked stone fireplace, serves fru fru coffees and has very large indoor play area! (I'm sure it also has Wi-fi, but I did not have my laptop with me to verify - next time, perhaps I could live blog?)

Present at McDonald's today were Christy, Mary Catherine, Valerie and Sherri. (And a BUNCH of kids - at least 10!) Discussed at lunch, in between refills and filling little containers with ketchup, were exciting things like: Why is Sherri's blog called Thoughts from the Green Room and then well, why is Valerie's called Valerie at Home - is it because she blogs from home? Will Valerie share what she is going to learn about blogging at She Speaks? Of course! Although she will not be live blogging. Also discussed - who would blog about our lunch at McDonald's. Who will?

1 comment:

Sherri said...

And don't forget the "girls can hit boys but boys can't hit girls" conversation too. I had fun....and then needed a nap!