Tomorrow morning I will be leaving to go to Atlanta for Deeper Still. I am so excited to see what the Lord is going to teach me from awesome Bible Teachers - Kay Arthur, Beth Moore and Priscilla Shirer. Not to mention worship is being led by Travis Cottrell and the Praise Team. If you have not heard Travis Cottrell - get yourself to iTunes pronto. The BEST worship music EVER! I so hope there is a new LivingProof Live 4 (or whatever number) out. I have worn out (figuratively speaking) the LP Live 3 CD I bought last year in Columbia SC.
I'm headed down with my friend Jami. Jere and her daughter have been in the same class the last two years. We went to Living Proof last year together and had a blast. I really wanted my dear friend, Kelley (she needs her own blog - she has an incredible way with words), to come with us too. Kelley said she couldn't go something about some sort of family vacation? Whatever!
I would be completely lying if I did not say I am looking forward to some time away from my sweet children.
It's going to be awesome and I look forward to sharing all of the scoop when I return.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
3 comments:
I am so incredibly jealous! You'll have such a wonderful time listening and learning with Beth.
Enjoy the break!
Have an awesome time! Be sure to take adequate rest breaks on the way down and to look for coupons!!
Be Blessed!
Melissa
Have a good time! That sounds like a fun conference. I love Beth Moore.
Post a Comment