Since I just LOVE to share my knowledge of all things fun and fabulous I thought it was time again for a "favorite things" post.
I will start with something oh so yummy and new! Chick-fil-A Sauce - it is the best! I like most all of the sauces at CFA, but the CFA Sauce is top notch. It is like a lighter (taste wise) version of honey mustard sauce with mayonnaise mixed in. Doesn't that sound yummy? I just looked up the nutritional content information and I am choosing to disregard what I read. Sure it may have 13 grams of fat, but life's too short to worry about such things. Seriously this stuff is fabulous.

Which leads me to my next favorite thing, the Southbeach peanutbutter bar. I can eat one of these for breakfast and not be hungry until lunch. I'm thinking it has something to do with being a protein bar. It's a good thing.
My new favorite way to run is five minutes on/one minute of walking. There is some name for this training method, but it's name escapes me. People run marathons like this. I for one would just like to complete a stinkin' 5K! Of course to run like this, you have to have some method of timing yourself.In comes the Ironman Triathlon watch - this beauty (I have it in purple - they were out of pink) has a split interval timers. This fancy word means that you can have the first timer set to beep after 5 minutes. Then the next timer beeps after 1 minute. You just listen for the beep. If your running and you hear a beep - you walk until you hear the next beep and then you start running again. It is a beautiful thing. But go to wal-mart for this one - mine was $38!
Oh and Melissa asked a good question: would you hear the beep if you were listening to your iPod? Yes, you would!
My final favorite thing for today is the Touch the Sky CD. Sunday mornings at our church the preschool ministry utilizes music from this ministry for large group. I ordered this CD at Caroline's request and it came on her birthday. She was thrilled! She loves and Jere likes listening to this in the car (van) and at home. It's catchy and fun! Follow this link and click listen. Your young children will love it! Now share some of your favorites!
.jpg)
3 comments:
Nancy,
I'm proud that you have learned to post pictures!! Chick-fil-a sauce is my new favorite also. See ya tomorrow!
Leslie
You're going to have to tell me how you posted those pictures! Mine never look that good. The watch is great, except when we can't figure out how to shut it off!! He, He!
Well if you are running for 5 minute intervals with a 1 minute walk, I may actually be able to go with you! At least I could 2 weeks ago, which is the last time I ran I'm embarassed to say.
Catchy little songs on those CD's.
Check out my new blog "Savings for Moms!" I didn't want to be the only one without one! :)
Post a Comment