Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow Day III

Today was our 3rd Snow Day this year! Jere and Caroline went outside to play in the snow before breakfast. Here they are back inside and ready to eat!


Hot Chocolate was served:

Jere running to get into the picture - this picture pretty much sums him up ALWAYS running!!

Back outside where Caroline made some snowballs. Doesn't she look cold with her exposed neck?
Fancy stood guard enjoying children playing.




All in all it was a fun day. Something really great came in today's mail:


David's Commercial Pilot's License!! We are so proud of him! (When I took this picture he said, "Are you going to put this on Facebook?") So check there too!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sooooo cute. You can tell they are just giggling w/ glee that they didn't have school. I remember that feeling!

I didn't realize Fancy's name ended up being FANCY!!!!! I'm sooo excited. Named right after his Mama!

I'm so glad to finally see a pic of Mr. David! COngratulations on the license, Big D!

Betsy said...

I can't believe we've gotten 3 snow days!!! Looks like your kids had a fun day...and Fancy, too!

Congratulations to David!

Donna said...

Fancy! I was wondering if you were still around. You Mommy never talks about you. Poor thing. She's adorable, Nancy. Be proud of her!!

Caroline DOES look cold without a turtleneck on.

Congrats to David!