The LORD has done great things for us,
and we are filled with joy. Psalm 126:3
Some of you might remember Julie's (David's sister) healing from a brain tumor in November of 2007. Recently, at routine eye doctor visit the doctor saw something that he thought should be evaluated further. This along with really bad headaches prompted another MRI.
Her neurosurgeon scheduled her MRI for Friday night. Who does MRI's on a Friday night? So David's parents had, in addition to our two, Julie's three children. Five in total! Aren't they wonderful?
After the MRI the technician told Julie she should hear something on Monday. Sunday afternoon she drove her children down to the beach for Spring Break. Patsy, David's mom, followed her with our two children. (David was unable to fly into Georgetown with Jere and Caroline due to weather conditions)
Late yesterday afternoon, we received the best news: The MRI was clean! Why the headaches? She has been referred to a neurologist for this issue.
.jpg)
5 comments:
That is great news Nancy! Julie will continue to be in my prayers. Hope you all are having a good time!
I'm so excited that I made this blog and I wasn't even catergorized as the evil mother- in-law!!!! What a "delightful daughter-in-law" I have!!!
Patsy
Oh, Yea! I know that had to be a scary weekend of waiting for her. What wonderful news!!!
I agree, Patsy...you have a great Daughter-in-law:)
Terrific news!!!!
That IS good news!! I am so glad everything is okay!
Post a Comment