Monday, April 13, 2009

Resurrection Sunday

Jesus Paid it All - All to Him I Owe
MY Sin had left a Crimson Stain
He Washed it White as Snow
Oh praise The One who paid my debt and raised this life up from the dead - Jesus!!
Just a mom note here:
It has been so exciting to see how Caroline's understanding of Easter has changed since last year. The combination of what she is learning at home, school and church - not to mention the Holy Spirit working in her little life - has been incredible to watch.


Easter 2009


After Church we had a family lunch at our house.

Jere and Caroline hunting for Easter Eggs. Jere looking at his stash and Caroline with cousin Dillon (who had helped to hide the eggs) to help her!




Caroline posing with her basket. Jere and Caroline both decided to change shoes after church and before lunch/Easter Egg hunt. These are the shoes Caroline really wanted to wear to church though.

Comparing Loot
Caroline with Cousin Thomas (the older cousins hid the eggs - so he knew exactly where they were)


Caroline with her sidekick Thomas - it's no wonder she "found" so many eggs!


After the Easter Egg hunt we had dessert. The rule in our house is that children do not eat or drink in the den. Also, Fancy is primarily an outside dog. Here is what I saw in the den during dessert:


Do you see that Caroline has just poured a 20 ounce Coca-Cola into a cup? Jere is holding Fancy hostage.

3 comments:

Donna said...

Cute pictures! I'm laughing at Caroline's flip-flops:) I bet you all had a good time eating together and finding eggs. By the way, what did you serve for lunch? I am always ready to hear about what was served for dinner and dessert:)

Sherri said...

Great pictures - the kids look adorable!

Happy Four said...

Just stopping by to convey that I am thinking of your race today..can't wait to see photographs and hope you had a great time running.