We had a blast in Savannah at the Race for the Cure.
.jpg)
More to come later because baseball practice, the grocery store, laundry!!, and cooking are on the agenda for this afternoon. But let me leave you with this:

As my t-shirt says "Just do it". Whatever it is that you feel called to do - figure out the steps to take and do it!
And - get rid of what is holding you back or slowing you down! - (note the jacket tied around me).
Whatever it is you are holding on to - you probably did not need in the first place.
Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. Hebrews 12:1
.jpg)
9 comments:
YEAH! Even though we have not met in person I was praying for your race this weekend. So glad it was a success. You look great and love that smile on your face and scripture you provided today.
Welcome home and WELL DONE!
Awesome job! It was so much fun and I am so proud of you and the time you finished in. Can you believe we are the same girls who couldn't even run a mile this time last year? Love the verse too! We did it! What next?
Congratulations Nancy! That's great! Now, when's that half marathon that you're going to start training for now? :)
That's awesome!! Congrats!
Yeah! Congratulations! Isn't it such a feeling of accomplishment?!
Way to go, Nancy! I saw Kelley yesterday and she told me you now have the runner's high!! Good for you!
Yeah! Great job!!! I'm so glad you talked me into it. The weekend was a lot of fun! I think I MIGHT like to do another!
Runner's High???You.are.so.addicted! (So much for I.am.done! =) It was such a fun weekend and you did great!
Way to go Nancy!
Post a Comment