In my last post I mentioned that one of the things I love about running is time to listen to my iPod. I'll list some of the songs and podcasts I enjoy with the hopes that some of you will share what you like to listen to on your iPod. We can learn from each other!
Here are some of the songs I love to listen to when I run:
Not to Us 6:46 Passion Sacred Revolution - Songs from ONEDAY03 (Live) Inspirational
Song to the King 6:10 Passion Sacred Revolution - Songs from ONEDAY03 (Live) Inspirational
In Wonder 4:12 Newsboys Go Inspirational
Holy Is The Lord 4:12 Chris Tomlin Arriving General Christian
Everlasting God 4:22 Chris Tomlin Double Take: Chris Tomlin Christian & Gospel 3
Glorious 4:02 Chris Tomlin Double Take: Chris Tomlin Christian & Gospel 3
Anything from Central Church Live (Central Church of God) - http://www.centralchurchofgod.org/
As you can see I really enjoy listening to Christian music. What I am about to share with you is not Christian per say, but it is something that I enjoy listening to! There is a great podcast called Manic Mommies - they release one each week. You can download it from itunes and it is free! Check out their website http://www.manicmommies.com/ - They are two mom's who interview a wide variety of people from authors to parenting coaches (who couldn't use some tips - at times!?). They have a fairly regular segment with one of the editors of Real Simple with awesome household and life in general helpful hints.
While the Manic Mommies are both working mom's, they promote the idea that "we're all in this together". (There's a song in there!!) It feels like you are sitting around with girlfriends shooting the breeze and learning from each other - which is great to do while you are running down the road!!
Okay, I've shared some of my favorites - please share what's on your iPod!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment