Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Happy April!

This is not an April Fool's joke. I ran today with Sherri (www.sherriy.blogspot.com) - we ran 3.4 miles in 51 minutes. It was great!

Blessings,
Nancy

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK Ya'll have inspired me. I started the couch potato program AGAIN. I think it will be quite some time before I can join you as I only managed 9 minutes of running and I did about a 18.5 min mile. Ya'll are running a 15 min mile. The sad thing is I could probably have walked a faster mile, does that make sense? I know I used to walk 2.5 miles everyday and it took about 40 minutes, so I must run really, really slow or I'm just super huge now. Probably a little of both. :)
BTW when I do join you for the first time, don't expect me to actually converse more than the occasional groan.
In all seriousness, I am so proud of you both at your dedication and I pray that I will be able to be consistent too!!
Love ya,

Melsie

Nancy said...

Umm.. Yes Melsie, I do know what you mean about being able to walk faster than you can run. It does make sense to me. It gets better! I am so proud of you for starting back. Keep it up!
Blessings,
Nancy

Oh and by the way, YOU need a blog!!

Sherri said...

You do need a blog Melsie! It would be great! We'd love for you to join us even if you can't talk the first week or so! It gets better.

Anonymous said...

I wanna come too!! Why do ya'll have to live so faaaaarrrrrrr away!!

Lisa

Nancy said...

Ooohh I'm lovin' the comment dialogue(sp)! Lisa we meet to run - I'll have to email you the location! You need a blog as well!

Blessings,
Nancy