I'm back! The last couple of weeks have been busy. I've got a couple of things to write about; I think I'll just bundle all of this into one post!
To start, David and I have decided to send Caroline to Junior Kindergarten next year. This means we are waiting a year to send her to Kindergarten. Some of you know what a big fan of giving your child (or mine) the gift of time.
The Bible Study - the Politically Incorrect Wife is great. I recommend it for all of my friends. You don't have to take the study to read the book.
Trader Joes - have yall been there yet? Incredible. It's a great place for better for you food. I especially like the frozen foods department - a couple of favorite things: Orange Chicken, Egg Rolls, Crab Cakes and the Hash Brown cakes.
I believe I've wrapped up all that I wanted to share. I will try to do a better job of updating this blog - the menu plan will be posted this week!
Blessings,
Nancy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment